View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash90 View Post
Forget my sufferings, Allah only burdens one what one can bear. Only Allah alone knows the best.

First of all I still don't know why there is NAB when the government has the Anti-Corruption Department. This makes me feel, some how, not sure, but may be, the Armed Forces' Think-Tanks might use this NAB as tool, in future, to control the rampant corruption from the society. Please don't ask a word ahead about it I will not be in the position to disucss it further due to my past worst expereinces.

The current openings are temporary but will be regular, hopefully. Interestingly those NAB officials who have gone to the court against the on-going recruitment were, seems to me, wanting the inherited promotion without going through this whole procedure of written test-psychological test and finally interview. I can remember similar action in the past in which the organizational head won the case and the emplyees lost on the ground of MERIT. So hopefully this time everything will be settled soon.

Regarding the career, I beleive the perks are not the best in comparison to the private organizations and the nature of job in which temptations might distract the employees. So this will be quite odd. There are though bonuses which is a good thing but again, if you ask me there must not be bonuses here as the department is not productive in the nature but corrective. As the bonuses come from the recovered money which usually belongs to the poor people of Pakistan.

For a person who has nothing in hand it is always the best choice to join.

For Interview

I had mentioned few questions in the other posts, as there will be a long queue of candidates hence I beleive it will be like this:
(1) Few basic qustions about you, your qualifications, distinctions, expereinces e.t.c
(2) Verification of documents, it bring a couple of questions regarding your favourite subjects
(3) A Psychologist might be sitting there and may interrupt you and MAY pinch you with either harsh question regarding your subject line or personal line. Beware
Agreed dear,
Mostly only such type of questions asked by the interview panel not only in govt. jobs but private also use the same pattern.