View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 16, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshi361 View Post
Salam sir ;
I want to have tips on geography . I have almost completed the jehangir book of geography; also studied a little from dblig books ,should i go through all of it r should i just see past 10 yrs papers
how to learn boring statistics and places names regarding natural deposites and resources

also need guidance on english i am doing synonyms antonyms daily with idioms yet to take on the essays how much one should spend time on english daily

i have not yet started with english essays any good ideas how to go thr them in a bettter way

i will contact u on mobile soon

thanks for ur cooperation
Let me tell u,i scored 151 marks in geography .69 and 82.the trick of geography is full command on drawing maps and it requires practice as much as possible.you should consult de blij i.e human and physical both.
read both topic specific.solve last 20 years MCQ,S of past papers and i will suggest you to get tuition of geography for 2 months atleast.Sir Rasheed is best in my eyes.Stay away from academy.

Concentrate on precis,comprehension and expansion.read as much as you can.It will increase your vocab.rest of the part of english paper 2 is v unexpected.If you r good in precis,comprehension and expansion.let me assure you,u will pass English paper 2 easily I.A.
Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
AOA sir, kindly tell me the most relevent book of islamic history
1.P.K.Hitti for both papers.
2.Sohail bhatti for Holy Prophet SAWW and caliphs.
3.Faridis short book.it is bit helpful.
and if u r extra ordinary then read Moors in Spain by Lanepole .It is v good for spain.It will create difference in paper .
Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
sir i am having problem in writing english.i am confused from where to start english writing practice so that i can able to write presentable essayspls guide me
it means you r not good in English i.e weak background of English.I strongly suggest you to get tuition of it.Daily practice in writing and later checked by good English teacher can make a difference.Try to write in short paragraphs.After sometime,you can try to write essays but rite now,you r not in this postion.
Regards.
attitudegirl (Sunday, September 02, 2012), azure (Thursday, September 06, 2012), dms664 (Saturday, December 22, 2012), hamid mehmood (Saturday, February 16, 2013), Khadijha Arib (Sunday, November 25, 2012)