View Single Post
Old Friday, August 17, 2012
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 186th

555 will become famous soon enough
Default To allay reservations of Newly Inducted officers in OMG

Dear Juniors,

You will listen alot negative stuff about OMG but most of these are baseless.

I am from 37th commons OMG which was inducted after 10 years
1)I have been to Japan for two months on a foreign training earning me more than 4 lac in access of my salary.
2)I have been to UK for two weeks earning more than three lac for me.
3)I have hired a house in 15000 per month in a really good condition.
4)Even customs, IRS,PAAS try to opt for secretariat group in grade 19 and above since they don't have promotion prospects above 18 grade. DMG opts for secretariat group in 21 and above to have quicker promotion. We have filed a petition to stop this induction and we have restraining order from supreme court.
5)My batchmates of balochistan and KPK are deputy secretaries in provicial governments, some are in NADRA, SAFRON and other really attractive departmets.
6) Our batch will be promoted to 18 in this year , less than 3 years in service.
7)Two of my batchmates are having masters scholarship in korea, one is on UN mission for one year, three will proceed this year which will earn them more than 3 million.
8)Despite all hard facts our group has second highest number of secretaries.

I have experienced it as best group as far as exposure, experience and comfort is concerned.It depends on your skill and knowledge plus expertise of your work which makes you indispensible and you enjoy all the perks.

\\regars
Amjad Hafeez
Aamish Bhatti (Saturday, November 10, 2012), AFRMS (Monday, August 27, 2012), sarfaraz shami (Friday, August 17, 2012), waqarm44 (Tuesday, February 05, 2013), Xeric (Friday, August 17, 2012)