View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 18, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnayounas15 View Post
Zeeshan I have contacted you at your email but no response.Anyways i need guidance for eds and c.a and p.a?Which strategy and books do you suggest.As I opted indo in my last attempt but now I am replacing it with psychology.
Sorry for late reply,i was busy some where so could not check my emails.i will reply you there too.
C.A
Safdar Mehmood Monthly Digest.
Imtiaz Shahid Contemporary affairs (Only important Topics)
Daily Dawn.No other news paper althought some r better.
Draw maps in C.A if possible.This is difficult but helpful.
Economic Survey of Pakistan,s summary.it will provide you authentic facts and figurs.

EDS
Kashmiri,s book.
Quratulain top 20.
and any other book if u like to because some topics r not covered by these books in details.If you have geography back ground and scientific background.EDS is easy for them otherwise it requires lot of effort.m taking classes of EDS and Islamiat at wahdat road.

Psychology is a good option,much better than indo pak.Opt geography,it helps in all fields of CSS.
Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnayounas15 View Post
Zeeshan I have contacted you at your email but no response.Anyways i need guidance for eds and c.a and p.a?Which strategy and books do you suggest.As I opted indo in my last attempt but now I am replacing it with psychology.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheer Qadri View Post
@Dr.Sajjad

Sir you are doing excellent job for CSS aspirants..2013 and onward.,
thanks alot for such encouragement & precious guidance..

Dear I have always been weak in science subjects.. what i should do..?
From where to start..?

which book you would recommend for Pak.affairs.

Thanks & Regards..
Books for P.A

Trek to Pakistan It is enough
Formative phase by KB Saeed.read if you can.
Towards Pakistan Read if you have enough time.
from 1947 to till today
You can consult internet,newspaper because two questions of PA are based on current issues.
attitudegirl (Sunday, September 02, 2012), azure (Thursday, September 06, 2012), dms664 (Saturday, December 22, 2012), Intifada (Tuesday, November 27, 2012), Perhar (Wednesday, October 31, 2012), Reddish Blue (Wednesday, October 03, 2012), saradna (Saturday, December 29, 2012), seher bano (Friday, March 15, 2013), sonia5 (Sunday, August 26, 2012), student (Monday, December 10, 2012)