View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 18, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
@Dear sara, it will be good if we carry out a comprehensive effort for dealing with all subjects with a workable strategy. My optional subjects are:
1-Psychology
2-International law
3-journalism
4-Sociology
5-public admin
Insha'Allah, we will be in touch while preparing for the subjects which are similar. It will be a symbiotic association.. I can not say something with certainty about international law, but according to me Psychology is an interesting and scoring subject. You must opt this subject. As I have prepared Psychology with a keen interest so I can help you in this subject as much as my abilities allow me to do so.

@Dear fassi.
It is nice to know that you are a law student, and we shall be grateful to you for your help to us in international law. As per, C.A is concerned, we both are in same boat. I am also not so good in this subject, but I am much hopeful that a joint endeavor in this regard will prove beneficial for all of us.

@Dear pearl013
We both have almost same subjects. I shall recommend you to keep up sending your attempts of Pakistan affairs regularly. Afterwards we are going to start other compulsory subjects one by one. When we complete all compulsories, then we shall start optional keeping in view the suggestions of all respectable friends who are taking part in discussions.

@Dear PearlyS and Hashamat.
Please do mention your optional subjects..

Regards
Thats great Shakeel. It is really vital exercise. Even It can be truly said that this forum is much better than a teacher/tutor... So, I have decided to prepare all of our optional+compulsory subjects here. However, After concluding the active members' optional subjects in order to get prepared together similarly till exam I have opted finally the:-(Common Subjects)

Indo-Pak ( PearlyS+me...

Journalism (Shakeel+Pearl013+PearlyS+tobabar+me

Psychology (Shakeel+Pearl013+me..

Language.

InshALLAH. I promise that I am with you till the last moment of CSS-13's exam.......

Also other members are requested to take part in this precious way of preparing.....and we are especially thankful to shahreena, alikhoso, fassi and other members who are taking part in this forum and for precious guiding.....hope they would be keep in touch with us till exam...InshALLAH.....

Thanks..........

Wish you all the very best..........

I hope you people keep join me till last moment of our exams........

Sara...........

Regards.......
The Following User Says Thank You to ssara For This Useful Post:
pearlyS (Sunday, August 19, 2012)