View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 18, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
hi ssara and other members.i think all are busy in eid prepartion therefore none have solved the question of muslim league except fassi.i'll also attempt the question but after eid.:.
ssara inshallah we 'll work on all optional.but my suggestion is that we should start a separate thread and start preparing Current Affairs over there.we can discuss important daily news over there.plus we can discuss articles and editorials of Dawn and other newspaper.it'll help us to critically analyse the current scenarios and happening around us.because i think current affair is the thing which can help us in all papers almost.
plus i think we should make targets for each subject like we'll cover it in 20 days or 25 days etc.in this way we'll be able to revise the things before exams as well.
what u and other members say about it
as It is said 'moo ki baat cheenli aapne' Yes I am going to open a new thread regarding current affairs .........

Yes, in these days, nearly our active members are getting busy life in eid shopping and in other activities. So let's start work on Current Affairs...

Before starting it, we need some votes of our members in order to start this vital exerciser. Therefore, all the active members are requested to post their strategy and views regarding this activity, as we have to prepare together.....

Thanks.....

Regards.....