View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bostan is on a distinguished road

hold on tell me dertrain and hassan??? have you fogot the idiolgy of Pakistan ?
and how can you say that Kashmiries never want to part of Pak?
Desrtrain i have also hunderds Kashmiries friends and visted many times i never listend about this.
If we want to loose just due to our ecnomics and other politics issue then what we giving honour of 91000 Kashmires sacrificed for freedom?
if we let t go just due to the issue you have mentioned then Plastine also be surrnderd to Isreal bcoz som same issues also there

and Hassan if you said about getting Kashmir.then what you said about Ajk? how we get it? in 1965 when india attck on Pak we captured 4000 sqr miles area of India ok and one thing India ran to UNO for stoping not Pak.
and without freedon in Kashmr how can you say they dont want a part of kashmir?
India have just a single link that is Ladhakh sector and one kilometr border with Kashmir and Pak have whole Ajk and also being a muslims heart relations with Kashmires...

ok i accpted just leave the Kashimr and solve our disputes.
then tell me Hassan and Desrtrain?? will you give the surity for India that again he wont captured the Kashmir?
we will follow the freedom and diginty but what about india?
then you must forget about your agricultur bcoz you will also loos Sindh tass water agreement. you will also loose nothern area's of Pak.
what you about the stragic point Siachen sector????
if we hav'nt abilty to Pak then what should we do? leave all provices in free state?

Desertrain it was question for what should we do?
and one thing more Govt steped back from Kashmir at internationl fourm. this issue highlighted in Past various time and last Musharf regime India agree to solve again with Talk and confrences but in this Govt we put it behind again
we have ability to get it back. Derstrain we hav'nt done in Afghanistan ok dont promoglate wrongs idea's please.
HASSAN and Desrtrain how much do you know about historical background of Kashmir?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bostan For This Useful Post:
azure (Thursday, September 06, 2012), bl chughtai (Sunday, August 19, 2012), Hussain_qureshi (Sunday, September 30, 2012), whimsicalll (Monday, September 10, 2012)