View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 24, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

dear august members of the forum....

Almighty has not made all people same, every one do have his own thinking..... in the same context, the thinking of some of the Punjabis may not be taken as thinking of whole Punjab or Punjabi as a race.

Venerable civil servant Ch. Muhammad Ali, who laid down the foundation of civil services in Pakistan, was a broad-liner and had views of making Pakistan as a nation instead of factions envisaging the sayings of Quad-e-Azam that we are Pakistanis first. His thinking is elucidated in his book 'Emergence of Paksitan.'

Good and bad souls are found every where, though their percentage may vary according to place and person. Bad people are every where not only in Punjab, but also we may find them in Sindh, NWFP and in Balochistan. As per my own experience their percentage vary in different regions, i have very less personal experience of having contact with Baluchis one is Aziz Ahmed Jamali, (31st Common DMG-presently Dy. Director ERRA, Islamabad) he is a very nice soul and a gr8 person..... Another one other is a Director in a federal autonomous body, i didnt find him to be a credible person......

similarly i found many worst people in Punjab (they are alive because its illegal to shoot them), even in my own family, very near-but not dear- kith and kin.......

Ipso facto, dear fellows its we, who have to bring changes gradually, certainly we are Pakistanis and its our identity.... Basically Pakistan is not any thing, nor do Punjab, Balochistan or Sindh, these are just small pieces of land... its their inhabitants which make its identity, certainly we are inhabitants of Pakistan so we must be working for cohesion of the country and formation of a nation.......

As regards quota system, i dont have any latest information thereof, however, in my thinking it is hoped that the new quota system will be implemented w.e.f. CSS -2006.