View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 19, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadk View Post
Yes, I am on it. I have gone through Ikram rabbani completely. Just a reading. And cleared some concepts. I did not make any notes cause I was referring to one book only. What should be my next step? I think I should start solving past papers but I do not remember much of what I have read. What should I do?
fadk first of all welcome with smile .That's great you have optional Geography, you know what! I was looking partner for Geography in order to attempt the optional papers, some time I wanted to drop it in order to replace it with Indo-Pak. But, now I am sure, also other members will surly join us because it is the best way to get yourself prepared in supervision of seniors, and with discussion. I welcome you and fadk be in touch with us. I can guarantee you for hitting our target inshALLAH.

Shakeel, fassi, pearly, pearl3 and other active members. I have got many mails, and they people are regular members (active+inactive members) of CSS forum and they have been reading our stuff and have appreciated also requested us to start Psychology or Islamiat's thread in order to attempt similarly like Pak Aff:. However, we have attempted 10 Most important questions of Pak Affiars, the rest, some questions are remaining i.e on the socio-economic-political sphere and current affairs' sort of questions. I have also made these sort questions' list after discussing with seniors and csps. therefore, we have to start Islamiat's thread because it is legitimate request for our active and inactive members now. Besides, the remaining questions which are general, we will have to attempt them at later on according to the smart strategy and study plan for CSS-2013.....

All members, especially active members are highly requested to take part in the Islamiat's thread where I have posted a question you may attempt it and other new members are also requested to take part....

I wish you Best of luck.....

Sara........

Thanks....

Regards........
The Following User Says Thank You to ssara For This Useful Post:
fadk (Sunday, August 19, 2012)