View Single Post
Old Monday, August 20, 2012

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASR KHAN View Post
Hi everyone, Nasr Khan here. As many of us know Last Island Ex Super Moderator of this prestigious forum. Now I want your feedback regarding a simple question please.

Do you think that Last Island played a vital role in the progress of this nation by providing the nation Great CSPs through this forum. Her leadership leaded many of us to success???

Please comment in detail.

All Super Moderator, Moderators, Senior Members, Members and Junior Members are requested to participate.

thanks and regards

Nasr Khan.
I am just a member of the forum. CSS Forum is great place where Pakistani Youth is at its best. They help eachother without any monetary benefit. I saw Last Island's useful and priceless posts every where, i donot who she is? But whoever she is, she is a great person and its beyond my control otherwise i would have gone to her and saluted her for her work. Everywhere you go you see her posts, past papers which cost you financially are provided everywhere on forum, she has put her best, i donot know the rules of the forum her work should be admired and acknowledged and she must be givern some life lasting reward. People like Last Island are asset to our nation who devotedly work for others. Its easy to criticise someone, but to make ONE RESPONSIBLE POST on the FORUM takes a lots of time. Where is she gone now? Has she left the Forum?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chintoo2010 For This Useful Post:
enchanted (Tuesday, August 21, 2012), Last Island (Friday, October 23, 2015), NASR KHAN (Friday, August 31, 2012), Shooting Star (Tuesday, August 21, 2012)