View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 21, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 16Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertensive View Post
salam sir how r u i hope u will b fine,,i have done b.e civil and i hav a question rgrdng to current afr paper,,,,,,,,i m gng to strt my css prepsration to appear in 2014 exam,,after 2013 exam all the topics related to current affair are important for 2014 exam or i will hav to covr all the topics from today till my 2014 papers??????waiting for ur rep sir
Read newspapers regularly while the conventional topics should be covered side by side. Stop reading newspapers after november.

Sent from Taptalk2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwatian View Post
salam brother !ist of all heartly congrates to u.me was also among the final qualifiers of css 2011 merit no 327 frm kp.if i had not optied for indopak history(disaster)would hav wth u people in csa ths year probably in dmg too i got 620over all in writtern and 197 in interview. bu 84/200 in indo pak ruined me 130 marks in any other subject would have realy proved to be a boon for me but probbly that s cald luck..now i want 2 go for css 2013.want 2 chnge indopak wthe sme scorng subject.options wth me r islmchstry,psychology ghography,britsh,european history,amercn hstry+pblc ad..whch one wll u sugest fr me ...my natral inclinatn s towrd histry..spedclly islamc..but could go fR anothr EXPERMNT becs indopak was my passion wch killd me nd the end.me an engineer by professn.wht wold u sugest fr me ..
Hats off to you sir.
All the best for your next attempt. I would personally prefer Islamic history.

Sent from Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujahid ch View Post
Dear Arif!
Im doing job in a bank and u knw bank job is laborious one. im much interested in CSS and have just 2,3 hours for study in a day. wt u think, with job, m I able to do all this??
If one is proficient in English-speaking and having command over general knowledge, it is possible to qualify easily in short span of preparation.

Sent from Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oozra86 View Post
@arif
can u please tell me in how much span of time i can cover islamic history. i have one month in my mind?
waiting for ur response now
I think three weeks are more than enough. Still it depends upon one's capability and time span varies from person to person.

Sent from Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Shooting Star; Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArifAwan For This Useful Post:
hypertensive (Tuesday, August 21, 2012), Oozra86 (Tuesday, August 21, 2012), pisceankhan (Friday, August 08, 2014)