View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
dear ssara first of all eid mubarak.i am happy to see ur passion about css as we all are celebrating eid and u have attempted the question.
well nice attempt. to proceed further i need two of my queries to be answered
1.as u have started islamiat thread so what about our pak affairs preparation???

2.i have decided to attempt islamiat in urdu.how i can answer over here
and what about current affair prep???
Eid Mubarak and so nice of you...

Dear your question no. 1's answer is answered by me in this bellow thread, u may click it on the link with full it is answered with explanation. Besides, I let you know that I have divided Pak Aff into three portion, one portion is nearly completed what is on basis of bookish, the 2nd portion is of Pakistan Movement and inshALLAH we will cover it after this Islamiat or Psychology and the 3rd portion is based on Current affairs sorts of question and these are also based on lastest and updated facts and figures which can not be get in the current circumtances. Therefore, I have done smart strategy after consultation CSPs and Seniors. So, I am sure that it is the best way and you may take part in this thread and InshALLAH we will be attempting our Pakistan Aff's reaming portion which is general and on based of current affairs in the month of November to December. I have posted each an every thing you may consult this link...

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...d-ce13-21.html

Your second question is of Urdu attempting. It is good thing that means your urdu expressions are pretty good that's why you have opted urdu language and besides, you may attempt these questions either in urdu or English we will be commenting and analysing your attempt carefully and will be pointg out your mistakes means each an every thing as much as we can. But, I would suggest you to think once again about Islamiat in English language. Because, if you prepare it into English language that means you kill two birds with one stone. Because, there are many and diverse topics which are similar like essay topic if you prepare your Islamiat into English language that means you get prepared for Essay paper exclusively. However, if it is easy and possible for you to attempt the same question in urdu language inshALLAH we will coordinate with you...

Thanks....

Regards.....

Sara........