View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 23, 2012

star5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali1984 View Post
AOA....Dear members what do you think about the comparison of an Army officer and Air force officer in Pakistan? People normally prefer Air Force to join if i am not mistaken but the unconstitutional authority of Army prevails in Pakistan upto a great extent.People know more about the Army Ranks but less aware of Air Force Officer,s Designations. Army Officers can interfere in the civilian matters like put pressure on law enforcing agencies including police etc to have their work done irrespective of its legality while in case of Air Force officers i think they donot posses such authority. An Officer of AIR Force told me all that, so I opened this discussion to you friends about your views regarding the topic/////
Dear Ali, Army Officers enjoys more authority mostly in two cases: First, when an officers climbs to very senior position like General in Army, in that case Army General enjoys clear edge over its counterparts in other two forces, but it does not means that he can ruin other two forces two, three or four stars officers but they all work with close coordination. Second, when Army officers are given frequently important positions than AirForce and Navy officers in civilian matters mostly when Marshal Law is imposed or even in democratic Govt. Except for the said two positions there is only yes sir to the seniors in all three armed forces and it is highly unlikely that there is any difference among officers in all three defence forces, all officers enjoy same authority in a sense that No civilian authority can dare to touch any of the forces officers, because all forces having there own laws and work with high level of coordination and protects their officers jointly.

Dear Ali, please remember, whether it is Army, Airforce or Navy, all are highly disciplined. It is not the case that in every tiny matter they opt for illegal way or force civilian authority for illegal way. Actually our civilian law enforcement agencies are so corrupt that when any armed forces officer approaches them they do their work without any hesitation and it looks like an illegal work to us
The Following User Says Thank You to star5 For This Useful Post:
afzi (Sunday, November 04, 2012)