View Single Post
Old Friday, August 24, 2012

desertrain is on a distinguished road

With the Literacy Rate of 58%, Pakistan is a country where more than 55million People are iLLetrate.
40 and 50 % in Balochistan and KPK respectively while 59 % in Punjab and Sindh both.
With such a Large Number of iLLetrate people how can One expect a sudden Change in Country?
Education provides the Main tool for develepment of Nation. And our Nation lacks this Basic necessity.
A single Mind can never bring change to a country. Even if the wisest person is to be given the responsibilty of this Country , he cannot bring change.
Change isnt a Piece of Cake. It takes centuries.

Unless Majority of the population gets the same thinking and Majority of the people becomes literate, a change cannot come.
Its our wrong-imagination and Idol-conceit that a single good leader will brighten up the dark streets of this country.
All he would do is to contribute and give a specific direction to this Nation. By making access to any educational institution as easy as it is to any Madrassa, only then the progress will start.

The next leader in line must not abolish the policies started by the former. Instead he should continue with planting some more useful policies.
Because the most unfortunate fact about our leaders is that they abolish even the good policies of the former Government.

Only this way we can find a better nation.
Following this strategy we will be able to Make our country amongst the developed and worth-living country.
And this process will take decades.

After becoming self-reliant , only then we can think of leading other Muslim Countries.

So , Before that ( in present circumstances) there is no question of 'pakistan being a saviour' for muslim world. Its Impossible.

The Military to Education spending is still 16:1. And the education Budget is 0.9% of GDP which is quite unfortunate.

Its the time when the Govt should focus mainly on Education. Because we are already far behind than rest of the World.

Note : the statistics that I have given above may not be accurate.
so kindly correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to desertrain For This Useful Post:
maqsood1981 (Sunday, August 26, 2012)