View Single Post
Old Friday, August 24, 2012

Ali1984 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by star5 View Post
Dear Ali, Army Officers enjoys more authority mostly in two cases: First, when an officers climbs to very senior position like General in Army, in that case Army General enjoys clear edge over its counterparts in other two forces, but it does not means that he can ruin other two forces two, three or four stars officers but they all work with close coordination. Second, when Army officers are given frequently important positions than AirForce and Navy officers in civilian matters mostly when Marshal Law is imposed or even in democratic Govt. Except for the said two positions there is only yes sir to the seniors in all three armed forces and it is highly unlikely that there is any difference among officers in all three defence forces, all officers enjoy same authority in a sense that No civilian authority can dare to touch any of the forces officers, because all forces having there own laws and work with high level of coordination and protects their officers jointly.

Dear Ali, please remember, whether it is Army, Airforce or Navy, all are highly disciplined. It is not the case that in every tiny matter they opt for illegal way or force civilian authority for illegal way. Actually our civilian law enforcement agencies are so corrupt that when any armed forces officer approaches them they do their work without any hesitation and it looks like an illegal work to us
Yes Dear.. I agree with you but in the end you narrated the fact that Military officers do their work easily through law enforcement agencies which seems illegal but are legal. i contradict with this statement as i have witnessed so many situations where a criminal charged of 302 FIR was sheltered by Army Officers and Law enforcing agencies were not able to arrest him even they afraid of having any comments about that situation. It is right that some people make an institution,s image a nightmare but that also shows its utmost power to accomplish any objective.