View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 26, 2012

M T M is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShWaNeE View Post
Well its so unfortunate that the history we have been taught throughout these years is nothing but a bunch of lies. It doesnt matter who says it ( i mean true facts), whether its Najam Sethi or Altaf Hussain, facts are facts and you cant hide it by altering or distorting it. To call a fact, a fact doesnt mean that we do not love our country. Sure we do. But it would be better to accept the reality (though bitter) and move farward with a new spirit (free of hatred).
I totally agree with u sir ,, I searched out another video exposing Reality of War between Pakistan and india, I would like to ask that Najam sethi may b a RAW or anti-pakistan forces agent but what about this video ,, the man in this video is Air Martial Ashar Khan -( former Chief, Pakistan Air Force ) more commonly known and referred as A.K ,, he is telling the same story ,, I think we must accept our failures and blunders in history and try to learn something from Past ,

Last edited by Shooting Star; Sunday, August 26, 2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: properly post the video.
The Following User Says Thank You to M T M For This Useful Post:
MaShWaNeE (Wednesday, August 29, 2012)