Thread: Why CSS?
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ahmed Faisal has a spectacular aura aboutAhmed Faisal has a spectacular aura about

many people ask me that CSS is not that much important as compare to SBP, apex courts and different private firms jobs. in addition, the salaries of CSP is meager and many people after qualifying CSS realize that they had done a kind of mistake. however, i am of the different view. i did MBA and have been offered different kinds of good job, but i refused just because of the CSS. For one thing, CSS is not a matter of money rather a honor, fame, prestige, perk and privileges which a common officer does not have. After doing it, you may enjoy the opportunity of formulating the basic structure of Pakistani system. moreover, you can change it, adulterate it as per the requirement or suitability of the country. further, the most important benefit of the CSS is that you learn many things during your preparation which a common graduate may never have.
Don,t compare CSS with other jobs, because it is not mere a job but a honor as well.
"Our Lord, give us the good in this world and the good in the hereafter." (Al-Qur'an, 2:201).
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed Faisal For This Useful Post:
Aqeel Ali (Thursday, August 30, 2012), attitudegirl (Wednesday, August 29, 2012), AyaanAslam (Saturday, March 16, 2013), ENGINEER BILAL MINHAS (Saturday, March 16, 2013), Mujtaba Abbas (Saturday, March 16, 2013), Qazi (Tuesday, August 28, 2012), sara bhittani (Thursday, August 30, 2012), seher bano (Wednesday, August 29, 2012)