View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 29, 2012

YoQB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by myid View Post
Asslam o Alikum

After NAB entry test, I was getting info from this forum silently. Thanks to admin team for such informative platform.

Today I couldn't stop myself to get registered for the very first time in my life to any forum, and that is cssforum.

after getting so much info from here, it was my duty to share updates, as many members were much concious about the job especially new entrants(BPS-16/17 candidates) who are jobless.

today I received a phone call from NAB office and they were inquiring about my documents. As copy of domicile was missed in my submitted copies and after my explanation taht NTS didn't ask for that, they advised to please provide before 31st August, 2012.

briefly and in my view, it means that they are still in process of short-listing/screening. further the process has been shifted to NAB from NTS.

for UR analysis, I am from Punjab and scored 62 marks for post of Dy Director.

My views regarding re-scheduling of psycho test, the previous test was held on Satureday and the other (12/8/12) was Sunday. It might be arranged on some protest.request as most of the jobs are for Government people (experience of Govt service was required) and except federal government, all other have working saturated. ( BTW I appeared in 1st invitation.

I have no worries about 2nd chance as in my view this test will not be of any importance in merit list w.r.t marking % for the final list and will be considered as a helping tool for interview board. we can consider it as an effort of NAB HR team to induct the BEST STUFF.

I wish for a long term relationship.participation in this forum by sharing/getting useful info on this forum and all credit goes to admin team.
thanks and best of luck to all.
salam all...

i would take discussion a little further from where myid left it.... it is also my very first signing up of any forum ever... but this website has been so informative for me too that i have always been in touch with this website since the initial test.

and today, after reading myid message, i registered myself with this forum to share my experience with u my fellow aspirants...

I also got a phone call from NAB yesterday and was asked to submit some documents that they needed to complete my record. They also gave me up to august 31 to comply...

i thought i would share my experience with u all.. good luck..