View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash90 View Post
The word "verification" could be ambiguous. One meaning infered is the scrutiny of paper records. Second is the scrutiny by the intelligence agencies. The first part completes before the Final Interview. The second one usually starts before and continues after the Final Interview as well.

The two scrutinies are entirely different things. I had been discussing the first type so far.
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaikhan View Post
yes,i have also submitted my domicile with my documents for the post of JIO at 4 august.it is right that when word "documents" is asked then it means folder of your all certificates which includes work experience certificates,domicile or educational certificates.
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaikhan View Post
Guys,
please tell me i am female and gave Psychological Test for post of JIO.i have scored 57.is there any hope that NAB will shortlist me for final interview.please share if anybody have idea that how many females was called for Psychological Test of JIO and also their marks.
dear always hope for the best mehnat khud ko kerni chahiye or result Allah k hawalay ker dena chahiye agree ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raqthesolid View Post
Hi Fellows,
anyone have an idea what is going on on the side of NAB and NTS and when the result of Psychological test will be announced or they direct call for interview.???
I think they will send interview call letters to shortlisted candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoQB View Post
Dear. They asked me for work experience. I applied for the post of DD. My score is 69.
DD kay liae apply kiya hai tou experience definitely pochainge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir Shafique View Post
NTS used the word degrees/certificates so I submitted my domicile and experience certificates along with educational certificates. Those who keep on applying for government job they know that domicile certificate is an integral part of the application. CNIC is just seen to verify the nationality I guess and nothing else. Even FPSC doesn't take CNIC to verify age or resident ship. They always verify age from educational documents or school leaving certificate (if age is not written on matric/o level certificate) while domicile is seen to determine resident ship.
That's why I always send the copies of all the thinks kyun kay kuch cheez ziada hona is not matter but kamm ho that's not good agree ?