Thread: I 'm...
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Wow, such an overwhelming greeting!!!.

@prieti
Dear sis thanx a lot.
Well, ye mulk bhi theek hai aur iss mulk k loog bhi n what all it lacks is a sincere, loyal and dedicated leadership.
Nahi na umeed Iqbal apne kisht-e-wirann se
Zara namm ho tu ye matti bari zarkhaiz hai saqi
And, ur wish that half of the population needs to be “Shareef” sort of Accountants: So don’t worry I’ll try my level best to turn ur wish into reality as I’m already considering this project. U’ll hear good news from me shortly Inshallah.

@sureshlasi
Well, what can I say in front of The Home Secretary, as you deserve great respect. Just feeling glad that such a dignified personality is welcoming me.
By the way, who has said that Accountants are not aggressive? They are and when it comes to us; The Chartered Management Accountants we can always show a good degree of competence and aggressiveness. We are also the “Aspiring CIMA high flyers”. But usually we try behave as “Down to earth man” q k bhari hui shakh hamesha jhuki hui hoti hai.
M I right or wrong???

@rehman
Thanx bro!!! Jahan tak baat hai “Nawaz aur Babra” k shareef hone ki tu by “Nature” aur by “Caste” shareef hone main bahut faraq hota hai. People change their caste when they move from a lower social status to a higher social status but nature can never be changed.
Kia khayal hai???

@amy
Thanx a lot. Balkay ye kehna ziyada accha rahay ga k Tons n Trucks of Thanks!!!

@last resort
Hehehehe “JALABI” tu sweet hoti hai this means that Accountants r also sweet. Thanx, u ‘ve praised the Accountants in an indirect way. Now, u might laugh at my simplicity but kia karon that I always look at the bright side of the picture.
Shukkar karain that Accountants fill the bellies kia hua jo they fill with the dry statistics? Be optimistic: Something is better than nothing.
Got it???