View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 02, 2012

Nazi Orakzai will become famous soon enough
Default ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem abbas bhatti View Post
i am surprised that why only hzara shias are being targeted, why not shias of other areas like jhang, sindh etc.
gilgit bound coaches were stopped several times in the recent months,if you remember,and score of gilgiti shias were killed ,among the killed a few sunni muslims who wanted to resist this brutal act,were also murdered...

I really thank to the forum administration for allowing this thread. The fact is that this is the place of highly educated people.. And shia sunni differences can only be removed if the educated, liberal, broad minded youth come forward....I took pity when see the progress made by non muslim countries whereas we,considering ourselves as the true representatives of Islam,are leading a very degraded life...It seems that we are in a jungle...There is no love but hatred..We are behaving like animals and not like true Muslims...I still remeber my childhood days when there was only peace and love..There was no issue of shia sunni... We went to waziristan several a times and found the people very hospitable and loving... But today, one can't even think of going over there ...Ofcourse,the state policies and state intelligence agencies are responsible for all this mess...