View Single Post
Old Monday, September 03, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Dear Shakeel, no doubt your references are outstanding. But despite of these your attempt is good not very good because you have missed some needed points such as you had to discuses about other religions. you have not compared Islam with Hinduism, Judaism, Budhism etc. Besides, one thing is also needed in this question what is called Teachings of the regions and Deen e Islam. However, you have discussed only revealed religions. In this question, I think you had to discuss about Islam enjoys an exalted place in the religions. That means here you have to draw outlines of the characteristics of Islam as well. For example: About rights, Laws, teachings, about complete code of life and solution of basic problems of human life etc in comparison with other religions and then you had to draw your conclusion that Islam enjoys an exalted place in the religions of the world.......

I give you 8/16

Thanks

Regards.......
I do appreciate your act of pointing out that what is lacking in my attempt. However, I would like to tell that don't generalize the things. It is not necessary to adapt the same kind of pattern every time. We are not required to mention other religions every time when we are explaining the position of Islam. Question was that Islam enjoys a venerable position among the religions of world. I just tried my best to discern and mention the reason behind it. Concerning this topic, I did not find the comparison of Islam with Hinduism, budhaism, christianary or others even in the best books of Islamiat. Every book emphasised the characteristics which provide Islam exalted position. According to me, the logical and reasonable approach for proving something better than others is to underscore the causes of that thing's goodness rather than just inadvertently claiming that other things can never take its place. Present day demands reason behind everything. I do not deny that there could have been much better way to explain that topic than which I have opted.. Take my above written words positively, for it is just aimed at telling you something related to this topic, and not to make my stance clear.
Allah bless you..