View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 05, 2012

shah has a spectacular aura aboutshah has a spectacular aura aboutshah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryamkhakwani View Post
salamz dear members,
can people here plz tell me about the scoring trends of accounting subject these years. as i am planning to opt this in replacement of M.LAW and Journalism which i appeared with in CE-2012.
well, mein ne suna hai k har subject 3 years k lye scoring hota hai. agar aisa kuch waqei hota hai to accounting ka kya trend hoga 2013 mein. these are the questions lingering in my mind all day long. can anybody help me out in this regard.
hahahahaha dear ye three years wala wakiya bilkul galat hai let's have an example journalism was always scoring except 2010 even in 2011 it was scoring agar ye baat hai to phr 2012 aur 2013 mei b scoring ho gi on the other hand muslim law always remained scoring atleast in 60's the only bad luck for opting muslim law happened with paper as 2012 paper was difficult and when many candidates jumps into one subject examiner checks with hard hands if paper is well attempt then he will grant you good score
While answer to your other query is that accounting's trend is average score not because of strict checking but due to below level attempt by candidates hardly 10% attempt paper correctly according to the requirement and those candidates get good score decision is yourz stay blessed