View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 06, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
sir sent u a mail pls check
Ok,i will reply soon after checking email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahangeerkhan2000 View Post
please upload study plan of geography
i had already posted detailed answer of it.anyway,one should focus on geography too specially as it is low scoring from many years.draw maps as much as you can,provide recent data ffrom authentic sources,read HAND MADE NOTES of Sir Rasheed.it will help you in C.A,P.A,Geography and interview also.they r available on Punjab uni photocopy shop named STC.
Consult de blij of human and physical but selectively.
commercial geography of fazal e karim is v helpful for paper 2.
Sarfraz bajwa is a good book for paper,s point of view.study it along with de blij.
Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince93 View Post
bundle of thanks for helping CSS Aspirants like me sir...
sir I am doing MBBS my 4th year is going on.... i have plans to appear in 2014 CSS exams inshallah.... have a look at my combination sir..

Islamic History
Psychology
Journalism
Sociology

is Psychology good for me as u Know being Medical Student it will be easier to prepare..
sir cooment on combination plz

secondly i need book suggestion for these plus strategy plans of preparation... thx
My dear junior,complete your mbbs first then think abt CSS otherwise one has to suffer in profs in the forms of supplies but if u can manage then prepare for compulsory subjects not optionals because trend for optionals vary year to year.its very early to decide all optional so early.once u r done with compulsory subjects,go for optionals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attitudegirl View Post
AOA Dear brother

Congrats for such a great work of guiding others so commitedly

and

Again congrats for your big success in CSS

Good job dear brother good job

But there is one thing really sad, it seems from your post title that you are available for guidance of aspirants of CSS 2013 only

While i will attempt in 2014 or in 2015

Will you be available then?

Sara
Thanks a lot dear behna.
Needs prayers for loving people like you.I will try my level best to help out all css aspirants.it is v early to promise for css 2014.Remember me in prayers,I.A i will be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomous sophie View Post
i got same optionals... so can u brief us with some imp topics 4 these?
You can call me,it is not possible to answer in details there.Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drambroseemmanuel View Post
hi there .. I am Dr Ambrose Emmanuel and thinking about appearing in the Feb Exam ...

As i think the starter of this post is also a doctor, so i thought it might be helpful to me...

well i have considered zoology, psychology, public administration and int' relations.... do you think these are scoring subjects ??? what about the indopak history?
also kindly guide regarding the books especially regarding zoology and psychology ....

thanks and waiting for the reply
V lengthy question.Its my sixth sense constantly saying to me,Indo pak will b scoring in css 2013 and may b in 2012.Allah na karay but i feel psychology will be low scoring in 2013.Zoology is always low scoring and I.R is also low scoring .Sorry for such disappointed reply but i am telling you truth.Arshad Abbasi,11th position holder and gold medalist in I.R in Msc and M phil scored 61 or 63..So think again about ur subject selection.
Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Shaikh View Post
AOA,
Iam new to this forum .I would like to attempt css exam. please guide me which academy is better for css preparation at Islamabad.

looking forward for positive response.

thanks in advance.
Join academy for a week or two just for orientation and not for studies.All academies are big drama as i had already posted about academies.one should prefer to take coaching classes to individual teachers rather academies.let me tell you again,IN TOP 30 ,No student is from any academy.All pics including my pic is big drama.
Regards,
Amber Shaikh (Friday, September 07, 2012), imran malakand (Saturday, November 10, 2012), seher bano (Friday, September 21, 2012)