View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 08, 2012

shah has a spectacular aura aboutshah has a spectacular aura aboutshah has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by beinghuman View Post
can i write significance of arab rule in sindh in the following question??????

'The Arab conquest of Sind was only an episode in the history of India and of Islam, a triumph without results". Do you agree with the view?
And question you posted days ago of babar is quite simple i was waiting for other members to answer you but they didn't so here i come
both have one portion same that babar was a weak emporer you have to support your answer by giving him reasons bla bla bla
like in first question while writing demerits as emporer you will explain the reasons like stated above but and in merits you can state his succession his intelligence and again bla bla bla . then you have to give his merits and demerits as man lke in merits generous , nature loving, man of words etc etc etc in demerits drinking bla bla bla

now question 2 is demerits of babur as empire builder but you have to extend this answer by stating incidents to prove that yes he was weak in empire building but before that to answer his brilliance in succession you have to narrate his successions to prove he was on top when it comes to succession stay blessed
The Following User Says Thank You to shah For This Useful Post:
beinghuman (Sunday, September 09, 2012)