View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 08, 2012

tauseef nasir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antalpur View Post
Moderators please delete this prejudiced comment.
Hahahahaha. such bohat karwa lagta ha na. reality delete karny say reality delete nai ho jati mr.
great people always listen peacefully not to cut the mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
Walaikumsalam!
well, this is very surprising whatever you are saying to me but we should be clear in the context of the issue. It will be a great pleasure for me to inform u that supreme leader of shia Ayat U Allah Khamnae has declared such acts HARAM in shia jurisprudence i.e abusing Sahaba karam (r.a). So it will be unjust to asoociate the act of a person to whole community. I will quote the example of khalid Jadoon in recent Rimsha Maseeh case. Actually it was not Rimsha who humiliated Holy Quran but a so called religious leader in masjid who did this. So because of only one person i.e Khalid Jadoon we can't say that all the MOULVI HAZRAAT are like this or have intensions to humiliate Quran. It will be my humble request to you plz avoid such type of comments and avoid associating the act of only one person to whole community. We as shias and muslims have great respect for all Sahaba Karam.
Regards
i think you shold no read my previous posts. i must say both parties r at extreme level. if u dont belive then come to jhang and feel the reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeemsab View Post
i m a syed shia. I want to tell u that Shias r themselves responsible for their genocide. Some shias pass blasphemous comments 4 sme religious personalities that r dear to other sects. It creates hatred and provide base for indoctration of terrorists. I appeal to shias that they should control such statements .
agree, there should control in speaking, target killing is expected where control of speak abolished