View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 09, 2012
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Faisal View Post
Sir maliasghar, Would you please tell me that what should be the sources of Essay material. I only read dawn on daily basis and net surfing are my core sources of Essay writing. As i do not have anybody who can check my essay what should i do to get my essay checked? is there any online website, say grammar checker?
For essay, reading of newspapers regularly and the policy journals I have mentioned above should be good enough. I would recommend that you should get hold of any good english teacher, from your college or university, from whom you should get your essays checked, and get some lessons on basic grammar rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Gondal View Post
Sir to what extent ur two Masters degrees from foreign and a BS 4m GIKI have helped u passing CE. Plz comment.
I think my education (and traveling) has given me an exposure, which helped me in the CE interview indirectly. But apart from that it was of no tangible advantage to me in the written exams or otherwise.
zt4096 (Wednesday, November 28, 2012)