View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 09, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

sorry guys for late reply as i was away so couldn't reply right away...
now listen up, have a look at following outline and my sentences...underlined sentences are the transition signals.

1:Reasons of energy crisis
a) under usage of thermal sources
b) poor infrastructure
2:solutions
a) increase capacity of thermal sources
b) Build more water reservoirs

There are many reasons of ongoing energy crisis
, here we will talk about the ones that are more pinching than the others.

The first reason is under usage of thermal sources. we are not utilizing our thermal assets to their full extent, this is just the tip of the ice burg, the infrastructure is also not up to the park which causes line losses, this is the next very reason.

The old distribution lines and all other infrastructure is also the culprit for that acute shortage of energy.

Having discussed the factors responsible for the ongoing energy crisis
, now we have a look at the solutions.

First solution
lies in the very first reason, we have to use our available thermal resources optimally. Thar coal reserves must be taped to produce electricity and gas.

The other solution is no just a solution for energy crisis, it is also the need of the hour. we have to build more dams to store the water. it will give us more energy as well as protection from floods.

so i think i have amply demonstrated what that Transition signal is all about. any other query you have, give me a call, i will be at your service.
wish you luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Descendant of Saul (Saturday, October 06, 2012)