View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 01, 2007
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ Prieti
Thank you so much dear for being the first to wish me and for the beautiful card too. I love the way you are.

@ Sureshlasi
Thanks for the wish and for the lines by Shakespeare that made me realise that i m getting old Thanks for the cards too. Wish u happiness dear.

@ Argus
Oh my dear brother. How to thank you for the wishes and prays that u sent me offline? It was such a great feeling inexpressable in words. Live long Brother.

@ At your own risk
Thanks for the wish and card dear. Wish u success in every walk of life.

@ Amy
I never knew that i m a Queen of all and Jack of none Thanks for giving me so many titles and for ur colourful wishes, beautiful card, flowers of happiness and the beautiful line by Shakespeare. Always keep smiling.

@ Gone
Thanks dear. I really got as many returns as i wished

@ Agent
Thanks Zeb for the colourful balloons. I thought u will gift me a mobile phone after all i had searched for the site for u.

@ Tabassum Shabbir Awan
Thank you so much bhai for so many prays and for wishing me luck for i m in a dire need of prayers.

@ Wounded Healer
Thank you dear for the wish and prays. May God bestow upon u his every blessing.

@ Aneela 123
Thanks dear. Remember me in ur prayers. May God keep u in his protection.

@Qurratulain
Thank you so much for a golden wish. Be happy and have success in life.

Thank you so much everyone. U all made my day.

Last edited by Last Island; Sunday, April 01, 2007 at 05:39 PM.