View Single Post
Old Monday, September 10, 2012

me2faisal is on a distinguished road
Default Saudi Petro Gas Company (S.P.G.CO)

pls members share ur kind suggessions
i have rcvd the following email but i dont know either i had applied for that job or nor
is it valid mail?

From Saudi Petro Gas Company (S.P.G.CO)

Saudi Petro Gas Co.

Dear Applicant,

We receive your CV and after analyzing your qualification.

HR DEPT selected you for the post of Management Trainee Officer (M.T.O) for one of the largest group of the region.

HR DEPT sending you an Employment Form and Salary Package details.

E-Form issues those candidate who meet 75% of selection criteria.

If you are satisfied with the salary package of the company then you are requested to send the complete form.

You are requested to fill the E-Form with care and send it for further processing by email mention in the last page of the E-Form.

Only attach Scan color copy of National Identity Card with the E-Form and do not attach educational and experience documents with the E-Form.After processing of E-Form the documents will required..

After receiving and processing of your E-Form we send you an confirmation letter within 07 to 10 working days.

Job position is for Saudi Arabia,U.A.E and Pakistan Offices.
Job Placement will be at your nearest Regional office.

Last date of sending this form is 12 September 2012.

We are an equal opportunity Employer.

Note: Incomplete form will not process.

Thanks
Regards,
HR DEPT
Saudi Petro Gas Co (S.P.G.CO)

Monthly Salary Package Details

For Saudi Arabia & U.A.E

U.A.E Dir-hams 5350 - (Including Allowances)

Saudi Riyal 5250 - (Including Allowances)

For Pakistan

For Trainee Engineer Rupees. 40500/- (Including Allowances)

For Assistant Manager Admin,Office Manager Rupees. 40500/- (Including Allowances)

For Management Trainee Officer Rupees. 38500/- (Including Allowances)

Facilities:

Pick & Drop, Residence Facility (For Foreign Selected Candidates only) ,GP Fund, Group Insurance Two bonuses in a year.

The salaries are for the probationer period of 03 Months.

After Probationer period of 03 Months the basic salary increases to 25%.

Note: After final selection all the visa expenses and air tickets provided by the company for Saudi Arabia and U.A.E selected candidate only.

they also have sent me 9 pages e-form

Processing Fee
You are requested to submit Rs.1550/- (Refundable for unselected candidate only) as processing fee in given below account of Director HR of and fill the Transaction ID and Code with date in given below space.
Why Company charging processing fee?
Processing fee is charge in terms of processing expenses of the verification such as CNIC Verification through NADRA (CNIC NO), Degree (By using Registration No / Roll NO) Verification and Miscellaneous etc... The processing fee is refundable for unselected candidate only.
How to deposit the fee?
For UBL Omni
Just go to any UBL Bank Branch Or UBL Omni Shop and deposit the fee amount through Omni Account Only and mention the Transaction ID and Bank Branch Name or Omni Shop Name and Code (If Any) in the given below column.

Note: The Omni Account No is not used for communication and it is linked with Accounts Server.

Processing Fee Details:
For UBL Omni

Name: S.Khanan Omni Account No: 0343-5195456 CNIC: 37405 9605276 6

Transaction ID: __________ Branch Name or Shop Name: _______________ Code (If Any): __________

Only attach color scan copy of your Current National Identity Card (CNIC) with the E-Form.
Please do not send any certificates with your application.
These will be required at the time of interview, once an offer is made and accepted.