View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kainatkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by malik4all View Post
My very respected fellow i respect your loyalty and patriotism to our beloved country. However, your niggling and dented remarks against the only independent and prestigious news paper (the Dawn) stands to be an act committed by an illiterate lover of Pakistan.

Without any doubt we love our country, but being literate, well educated citizen, we should not turn our patriotism against realism. Facts are facts which cannot be belittled by emotional chauvinism. Writing against ISI or Pakistan Army does not tantamount to be enemy of Pakistan.

Every one knows after may 2 incident that Pakistan is home and safe heaven to terrorists. It is sheer failure of Pakistan army to protect country from attacks / operation by american soldiers. It is also complete failure of I.S.I to locate intelligence sharing / reports about the existence of world most wanted terrorist. (The Osama and company).

Daily Dawn only creates awarness among Pakistani citizens about how army operates in the country. Yes ofcourse, it is a state within a state. there is no authority, power, institution, document, opinion before which army is answerable. it is also fact that army has ruled the country for half of the period of its age.

let us tern to be realistic then patriotic.
Yes, you are right that facts are facts. But what will you say if provided facts are false and the main purpose of those facts is to malign someone.

Do not comment here if you do not know about Media ethics. It was responsibility of Dawn Newspaper to ascertain the facts before publishing it. As I mentioned that in today's newspaper, Dawn has written what Fox Newspaper says about our agency. And off course, foreign media will never ever favor our agencies and our military forces.

First of all, being a Pakistani Newspaper, It was responsibility of Dawn Newspaper to criticize any such interview which was published without mentioning the source that who, when, where and how took that interview. If Dawn did not want to criticize, it was then at least required to ascertain the facts before publishing it.

As far as failure of Pakistan Army or forces is concerned then what will you say about 9/11 incident. Did CIA and other US agencies not fail when that incident had happened? Did RAW not fail when Mumbai was attacked.

And you will hear soon by Americans that Osama was nothing except a character for America to attack on Muslim Countries. Several people in America already accept that he died long back in 2002. It was just a policy of Obama for upcoming elections to show the world that he has killed Osama. And the second part of story was to start propaganda against Pakistan that it is a failure state.

Why in your opinion only ISI and Pakistan Military are failed? Open your eyes and see what is happening in the world. You are too young to comment here.

And let me also tell you that it was ISI and Pakistani forces that they did not let the enemy to enter in Kamrah Airbase. Our single soldier was enough for 10 CIA agents and he scarified his life to save our National assets. Had it happened in any other country, militants would have killed several people and damaged assets as well. We feel proud that we have world’s best force and intelligence agency.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kainatkhan For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Tuesday, September 11, 2012), charslan (Tuesday, September 11, 2012)