View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 12, 2012

aleeshah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
Brother, I myself am not sure about this type of test. During our time it consisted of three sections the detail of which is given in post # 57 of this thread.

SBOTS inductees undertake 5-6 months training at NIBAF Islamabad.

Full salary (Rs 45,900) will be given during training. The same will be continued after joining at SBP Karachi. Obviously, annual raise + inflationary adjustments + bracket adjustments will be added in salary during subsequent years!

Inductees will have to sign a bond to serve SBP for 5 years. The bond amount during our time was Rs. 250,000/- The bond is on pro rata basis. i.e. If one quits the bank/job after serving 2 years, he will have Rs. 100,000 waived and Rs. 150,000 payable to the bank.
dear i am as credit oficer in hbl but i wuld like to join civil service , can u tell me how u come to this after sbp . as right now sbp announce vacancies i wnat to join it temporary then would try to switch to civil service of Pakistan as rigt now my age is 26 years ............. realy i am too much confused what should i do in this regard please seniors help me that i can make strong decision for my future ......................