View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

prieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimr
A culture never declines It gets replaced. The reason is that every one is preoccupied with their work and have less time for a familly gathering. The less we interact the less knowledge we recieve from our elders. One cannot blame media of beeing the cause. Media is a source of knowledge. We should try to extract all taht is usefull and discard all that leads to misery.

@nimr

dear u r correct wid ur arguments.....Cul is gradually Surrogating....as i had mentioned earlier that one of the reasons for its replacement is lack of child sociolization and transfer from generation to generation.....but i thnik u will accede to my point that we cannot ignore the role of media at any cost....media now a days is one of the fastest ways of comminication....and it really has significant impact on culture understuding.....yah we can not wholly solely blame media but on the other hand can't even disregard or ignore this factor completely....its upon us the users that how do we espouse with its positivities and negativities.....cul is not a diminutive thing which can be replaced by one or two factors influencing it...rather it requires many years and many influencing factors for its replacement...

regards,

A Man Would Do Nothing,
If He Waited Until He
Could Do It So Well
That No One Would Find Fault
With What He Has Done.