View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 03, 2007
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Qamar Riaz.........Merit 124....Audit and Account--CSS 2005Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

QamarCheema is a jewel in the roughQamarCheema is a jewel in the roughQamarCheema is a jewel in the rough
Arrow

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A success may seem to be a very stirring and moving and one may attribute it to hard working. No, my dear friends, any success comes only by blessing of Allah, and we should not try to divide it between My hardworking and Allah’s blessing. It is only Allah’s blessing that you worked hard otherwise you can not.

We are here with last but not least post. Islamic study is an equally very important paper and I rate it with English papers, since there are only three papers in this cut throat competition that are required to be conceded individually, no other support. And according to my knowledge other than English, lot of aspirants get failed in this very important subject. However, this paper should not cause grave threat, otherwise I may doubt about your knowledge in your faith.

Objective: To get pass in the Islamic Studies paper

Plan: Course content simply reveals that there must be questions about General teachings, beliefs, and Last ten Surah’s of Holy Quran. ( Last two year’s papers tell otherwise……….A commanding answer about certain critical issues. According to a general discussion with a top rank officer in a private meeting exposed me the reality recently that FPSC is now thinking to discover the latent knowledge from Aspirants, and they are discouraging rote learning and simple questioning and every question will demand a very creative and logical answer ). So we have to face the music of creative thinking and logical reasoning. Be ready for that.

Action:

As everyone of you aware of the pattern of Islamic study paper at this instant, 20 MCQs with 10 translations, so if I hope there will not be any problem in securing 10 marks concerning Surah’s. And with only a petite concentration on facts and figures of Islamic teachings you can make safe rest of 10 too, as evident from last two years paper. But never rely on last year’s paper since there is only one thing is certain in CSS business and that is uncertainty. Get a good book on Islamic Encyclopedia and read that book at least once.

As for as mode of writing is concerned, it depends on your previous education, in either mode you can go. Since I took urdu media to attempt the paper so I may not be able to help aspirant that are going to attempt it in English in some particular aspects.

Ladies and Gentlemen: One thing I observed in Islamic Study paper, that more you familiar with Arabic more you will be in position to write Quranic Verses in your answers. But take it for granted you may not be able to memories them on last day.

Smart working lies in the preparation well in advance.

There are generally following topics:

Creation of Universe, evolution theory and Islam
Woman and its Status:
Social System of Islam
Economic System
Justice
Terrorism etc

So get some good books (Of good Scholars) on these issues and just clear your concepts about Islamic point of view. There may be controversial issues and you may not be able to judge in between them. Then don’t try to pull the strings in one direction, just remain neutral and you can quote your incompetency since you are not supposed to give an authoritative judgment about issue. And please set aside your sect for a while, and be a humble and logically reasoned muslim. “Islami Nazria-e-Hayyat” by Porf Khurshid Ahamd is strongly recommended book for clear concepts about Islamic systems. Make a habit to learn one Verse (Ayah) daily, and write it in your register dedicated to Islamic study under definite heading. Like you learn a verse about Woman, so write in Woman portion, try to remember it by Surah No and Verse No alongwith translation. Do study Friday feature in Jang urdu, and cut the useful articles and segregate them accordingly.
Study Islam thoroughly weather you are appearing for CSS or not since you have to face the biggest examination sooner or later, so prepare for that exam too. At least read something from Holy Quran daily with translation and say your prayers five times, but only for salvation, not for mere CSS.

Pray for me and my family, I really need your prayers.

Last edited by Last Island; Thursday, October 01, 2009 at 07:26 PM.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to QamarCheema For This Useful Post:
buledi (Saturday, May 10, 2008), Dr.Ehsan ilahi (Thursday, August 05, 2010), faizy (Thursday, November 12, 2009), hotangeleyes (Tuesday, April 13, 2010), humble humanbeing (Tuesday, August 03, 2010), inayatali (Wednesday, January 13, 2010), jahanzeb mahar (Friday, July 17, 2009), Kamran Ahmed (Tuesday, March 08, 2011), marwatone (Friday, January 01, 2010), Mehria (Wednesday, August 04, 2010), mohsinmumtaz (Friday, May 30, 2008), Mubashir Asif (Monday, October 12, 2009), mubeen saeed (Wednesday, December 09, 2009), Naima Maroof Hussain (Wednesday, August 11, 2010), Only_Breath (Saturday, June 26, 2010), Pakistaniguy (Tuesday, March 08, 2011), Raees (Wednesday, December 30, 2009), Shaista hussain (Saturday, June 04, 2011), Shikva (Thursday, November 12, 2009), sparkofighter (Tuesday, April 13, 2010), Viceroy (Friday, August 21, 2009), waqasch (Monday, August 11, 2008), Waseemtabish (Wednesday, July 15, 2009), Zoha (Thursday, April 03, 2014)