View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 15, 2012

Free Hit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by faaizaa View Post
i read different threads where this discussion is going on and on but i found no valid answer as every one is giving argument according to his or her experience now i am asking the same question sounds bad but plz by God i did not get the point ,,i am doing masters from PU as a private candidate ,, in 2013 i will appear in my part 2 examination of MA history ,,,so is this possible that i would appear from UOS in 2013 in composit examination in pol sc????according to this my duration will be
MA history PU 2012-13
MA pol sc UOS 2013
IS THIS LEGAL ????????
plz plz some body do reply ?
First of all you need to get NOC from the university you are currenty registered in only then you can appear in composite exam from uos.Now as u mentioned you are yet to appear in m.a english part 2 from pu then how will u get noc from pu? I am afraid its not possible in your case. Either you have to anandon your ongoing degree from pu or drop the idea of appearing from uos. 2ndly why are you bent upon getting so many degrees? Look for excellence in one subject rather than accumulating master degrees in different subjects.
faaizaa (Thursday, September 20, 2012)