View Single Post
Old Monday, September 17, 2012

Muhammad Irfan ullah jan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah View Post
Walaikum Asalam brother.....yaara don't get angry , yes you can easily cover current affairs and economy in remaining time plus after completing you will have time to revise it INSHA ALLAH
lalay tell you what economy is part of current affairs here i am sharing summary of economic survey plus budget note down important figures if you want me to simplify i can do for you via email plus choose single topic of current affairs for 1-2 days depending on the data available and easiness because by completing 20-25 maximum topics one can easily manage to have good score Current affairs and in this way your schedule of other subjects will remain same as you are giving only hour too
In first phase read topic wise select topic collect data and then read all out in this way you don't have to read different things of same topic on daily basis just have to update on any breaking news that s quite easy stay blessed
thanks dear... check my study plan and if it really needs some amendments then you are welcome to make it easy for me: one optional and one complsry subject per month + dawn(which always gives tough time) and two issues from JWT and contemporary affairs.. how about this?? and do email me the stuff containing economy related data..:-)
Stay blessed.. and also send your facebook ID.. if you are willing to:-)