Thread: LLB or I.R
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Alexkahn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
Dear my VOTE is in favour of L.L.B
Its a Professional Degree as suggested by earlier. I have too done L.L.B from International Islamic University Islamabad. After studying L.L.B with due consideration you have a brighter future
1. Independent Practice as a Lawyer
2. Public Prosecutor
3. Judiciary (3 Chances)
4. PMS (3 Chances)
5. CSS (3 chances)

Besides that L.L.B is the biggest key to POLITICS also, many educated and successful lawyers are MNA's means Bars politics leads to National Politics. One thing more, you'll study International Law that is quite similar to I.R or you may say backbone of I.R. Moreover, after doing L.L.B as you said your major aim is to hit CSS so if you can't succeed, you can appear in PMS and if you fail there too (ALLAH na kare) you've opportunity to get allocated in Judiciary or as Public Prosecutor.

So, InshALLAH you'll get a decent JOB easily after doing L.L.B means you have a host of chances for Provincial Competitive Exams besides CSS.

Rest is up to you.

--F@SsI--
I was also of the same opinion a year back,even a month back.But then my result was declared and I started thinking about QAU and how it will help me to prepare for CSS.I heard a lot of good things about IR from QAU.I know,LLB gives me 3 extra chances but it doesn't prepare me well for CSS.