View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 19, 2012

incendize is on a distinguished road

Dear all, today I received a call from NAB head quarters for submission of missing document (i.e. Domicile). I told the guy that I have sent my domicile 2 weeks ago and asked if they had not received it. Then the person at NAB replied that if you have sent the domicile then we would have received it and you should not worry about sending it again. Further I asked that if you have received my domicile then why have you called me today to send the domicile again? On this the person from NAB replied that we have not updated your documents as the received documents from candidates have been kept separately from the ones submitted on the day of Psychological test and I would find your sent domicile today and tag your documents as complete. I further inquired about the short listing for interviews and how much more time would be taken? On this the person from NAB replied that I cannot give you a time frame as it can take up to two weeks to issue the interview call letters for BPS-17 (Assistant Director).
One more thing I wanted to add that personally I feel that the candidates who have not received a call from NAB need not worry as they are still checking the documents and the candidates will get a call from NAB head quarters (i.e. if they have any missing documents).
The Following User Says Thank You to incendize For This Useful Post:
TheWaqas (Wednesday, September 19, 2012)