View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 19, 2012

lahorizen is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=mirusama;481193]@above,

Your analysis is good.But regarding the comments " I disagree with the person who thinks this is something that comes inherently with bureaucracy." you have answer in your own comment "in my opinion, a ranker would have been the most accommodating, then a CSP, if any and then an army personal." Our civil and military bureaucratic system is remnant of colonialism and they take pride in it and they try to behave like them aswel.

I do not know what was the real issue with ash but what a common man can observe is that our civil and military bureaucracy has very rude attitude towards masses.Even they are taught to be polite and accommodating.But i dont know how they surpass the hurdle of psychological tests.shows that there is some real flaw in psychological evaluation system.One example is recruitment of a police officer who killed a man with his official weapon in sahiwal.Now the departmental actions and criminal proceedings are going on.Why some one is not paying attention towards the chairman FPSC,members of the interview board and also the members of psychological board who gave a criminal minded person a post of such power.how did they let a psychopath be recruited in civil services.I say cases should also be registered against the then FPSC chairman and members and psychological board members.

I believe there are not only serious flaws in our civil and military recruitment system but also majority of the candidates,the moment they are selected believe they have become the colonial masters even if he/she was a normal human being before.

Citing the example of caliph Umar RA when he conquered Jerusalem he was holding the bridle of his horse and his slave was sitting on the horse. very unfortunate we do not take our Muslim leaders as our role models.

Even those colonialists never had this master and slave culture in their countries.