View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ash90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymarshal View Post
@Haider,

@ash90 says that someone extended his call to that colonial minded colonel, so seemingly no fault of ash. Good organizations designate someone to answer calls for recruitment related questions. So he did no wrong to call NAB to know the tentative date for the interviews.
Secondly, I do not see this was stupid question, nor did Mr Colonial Colonel have a reason to be miffed at this simple query. Now what angered the colonel to put down the phone must be something else that ash90 does not tell. I know ash is a knucklehead, he must have said something stupid to make him disconnect the call.

@ skymarshal : Again you are crossing your limits.

@ Admin: Kindly check this.

@ All:
Only Allah [J/S] Knows the best.
What I had described in my previous post about a query regarding the time frame for the grade 18 Interview is true word by word.

Who is stupid, knucklehead, or dirty can be observed from the following posts: 1067 1068.

For those who disagree "inherent bureaucracy." Let me remind them. I read in my primary text book that "Quaid-e-Azam Mohmmad Ali Jinnah was born in Jhirk, a small village at that time." Now no one agrees it. A Big U Turn from the facts written in the official text books taught to poor souls like me during our age at the time." Today this fact has been changed. Whom to blame? the bureaucratic thugs or innocent people ?