View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 19, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnayounas15 View Post
thanks for answering but will u guide me how to solve past papers?i am new with psychology
You may take part in our discussions here. We solve a question, at least, within two days in this thread. All the members of this thread, check one anthers' answers and then evaluate them by pointing out mistakes and sharing their knowledge. It is a beneficial practice. Thereby, you will be able to solve past papers with good grasp.

Moreover, if you are interested to solve them by your own without participating in this thread. It is your choice; and also better. For that you will have to download the past papers from this forum or obtain them from elsewhere. After carefully reading the past papers, point out the question which appear most important to you.

Solving papers is easy because psychology is a general subject. Before answering a question, just thoroughly read from diverse sources i.e, internet, books, about the topic and then attempt it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shakeel ghori For This Useful Post:
amnayounas15 (Wednesday, September 19, 2012), parwarsha (Wednesday, October 10, 2012)