View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tabish Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Waheed View Post
Dear all,, I have appeared in CSS and PMS both in 2012..According to my experience, most of the topics of essay were on current situation or scenario of Pakistan such as Education system, Energy Crises, etc. I think BLASPHEMY is also another important topic for the upcoming exams of CSS so it must not be avoided or ignored at all! Moreover, i need the prayers for The result of CSS and PMS!
just to keep in mind, i may be wrong about it but what i observe about this enigmatic problem that, what essay will it be??
i have been preparing for CSS since 2008 and the only thing i observed was that essays do come on current situations which have had happened between 1.5 month ago. like if css has 1 month left, so i predict that essay might be over this blasphemy of movie or could be like peaceful religion, but was the protest peaceful?? or could be on 2013 elections and circumstances..
so in my opinion start preparing for essays when 2 months are left, now is not the time, focus on other compulsory subjects.