View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012

ash90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirusama View Post
@lahorizen

isn't that unfair to me? everyone's seen me and everyone knows my name. transparency vs ninja burqa.

this reminds me of this conversation of mine with an agency official, during his training in canada with the FBI, this issue was raised,
"us pakistani's are not confortable sharing our actual credentials, mainly in the virtual world". we often resort to fake names signing up email addresses or accounts, use aliases on public forums and social networking websites.

just take a sample of people on this forum, 95% of the people without gender discrimination, hide their identity.

can someone please explain this mind-set?
Don't talk about the FBI here. It is good that poor Pakistanies are hiding their identity. Although soon this will be a history with the proper launch of IPv6 based communications only. What do you think those FBI, CIA, Mosad, MI-6, you name it, are using their actual identities and purpose. Hello! you must not bring what FBI or Americans think about us. Do I remind you what they really think about Pakistani? Let me do this. Google what happend when the Pakistani Intelligence captured and handed over Khalid Mohammad to US authorities. (The US thinks that Pakistanies are mother sellers and do I remind you the animal they drawn in one of the newspaper???)

So stop this nonsense.

Better be on the point.