View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012

ash90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirusama View Post
@above
and they have missed the point, yet again!
off topic, i guess, sorry!
i didn't pin point any one-person, nor was that my intention. sorry if the truth offends you guys, and no im not the one riding the identity hiding boat.

@ash
you're contradicting yourself IP v 6 is what i was talking about, clearly i don't care if that happens (because my name is here on the forum, you know what i look like, i have even shared my contact). also how do you expect me to close my eyes on the truth, in all objectivity of the matter it does matter, because they (amreeka) has covertly or overtly been present here since the 1950s, they have influenced your policy and this is the outcome of their research, which they do in all spheres of the discipline. you are taking the discussion to amreeka, my question was something else. (identity) i supported with an example of our agency personnel

@lahorizen
we live in the 21st century, forums on the internet have existed for 22 years now. we would do this in the contemporary word. discuss virtually! the choice of being anonymous or not is up to you, i don't understand why us pakistani are shy about sharing our credentials on the internet world or otherwise.

@saud
we're discussing! an off topic matter, but it's a discussion. no body's pissed or anything!
that's why you don't have the authority.
"if i were president there would be no poverty"! haha, we don't live in a world of "if's "
@mirusama
LOL: BTW your appearance looks like a shadowy character coming out of dark background. Better change it. Never mind. After all its your choice.

Any news about the Interviews of Additional Directors?