View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Neither china nor Russia its going to be India, the next potential economic power.
I don't know why people say Russia will become an great economic future because it simply won't. In fact, most experts agree that there won't be any real "superpower" in the future; sure China is growing, but its growth depends on exports, especially to the EU and the US. Indeed the crisis in the EU has led to a slow-down in Chinese economic growth already. My point is that the major economies of the world are now so integrated that none can prosper if the others fail so your point that the US and EU will face a crisis and India will reap the benefits is totally invalid. A recession in the EU or in the US on the scale of the Great Depression will push the entire world into recession.

Quote:
America Will be forced to face economic crises in face of increasing defense expenditures.
Would you care to explain how? Your post shows that you have a pretty poor understanding of economics; the US indeed face long-term slow growth and a ballooning national debt, but defense expenditure is not the problem. America will need to reform their social security system at one point or another to rein in the increasing budget deficits. At some time, Americans will have to face the reality: that they can not retire as early as before and that the government can't always pamper them.

I think that Mitt Romney does have the potential to put the American economy back on track especially his plans for energy independence by 2020.

Quote:
Pakistan will get much benefit through global recession because exporters and importers will loose previous markets and Pakistan will be potential market.
Are you seriously saying that Pakistan will provide a major market to exporters like China, Germany and Japan?