View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012

skymarshal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayeeem View Post
Do u ever felt you might need a psychiatric??? did anyone ever suggest you to go to psychiatric??? if not, then i am advising you to get a treatment from good psychiatric at the earliest before you get more slicky. lolx
@Nayem or Mayhem,

Don't be so smart. You guys' think-less-act-more tendency drives me crazy. Sometimes I feel remorse for participating in this blog for I come across some guys who do not want to listen truth. Long time ago on this thread, I said that in past NAB announced positions of AD, JI and DD, and then cancelled them after the psychological test as its budget was curtailed and PM had declared that NAB would be disbanded. This is on record and you can check with NAB authorities. Based on this, I informed the guys who are fixated on the outcome of the psychological test, not to tag high hopes and pray that the recruitment process reaches a successful end as the political upheavals in Pakistan are mounting given the fact that PPP is not interested in accountability system get foothold, and NAB officials had filed a petition against this hiring.

Some guys were not prepared to accept this fact that positions were cancelled in the past. They argued that I was creating fuss here and they used nasty words for me like you have done. My stress was that they should investigate a bit to come with some substance to negate me. Instead they used improper language. My reasoning met their verbal assaults that angered me a lot. This was the point that this entire discussion started to degenerate as what someone called a farce. It is pity that you too do not explore the facts and tend to throw the hypothesis out of frustration.