View Single Post
Old Friday, April 06, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

prieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura about
Smile ur most welcome dear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubab umer khan
pata nahein aisey kehna theek hai bhee ya nahein kyunkeh app NAMAZ kee niyaat kee baat ker rahee hain shaed ALLAH(SW) is mazaq ko pasand karein na karein is laey aisey jokes sey avoid kerna chahey.
main app kee neeut pey shuk nahein ker rahee bus apna point of view dey rahee houn.

@rubab

Dear first of u are most welcome to express ur point of view...

Secondly this post was for only the sake revealing some hard facts currently prevailing in our motherland, in a humourous and satirical manner...it was only intended to expose and improve a particular institution and organization in a witty way...mera maqsad Allah Almighty ke sath mazak karna nahi tha...

anywayz i respect ur views from the core of my heart...At least someone thought the way u thought...

And i would luv to say sorry if i hurt ur feelings...

take lots of care
best regards,

A Man Would Do Nothing,
If He Waited Until He
Could Do It So Well
That No One Would Find Fault
With What He Has Done.