Thread: Lets teach West
View Single Post
Old Friday, September 21, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
Little knowledge is dangerous. According to US court judgements, even directly calling for violence against a group is not punishable since it is not the same as preparing a militant group/making preparations to carry out the violent act.

As regard defamation laws, they exist on the books, but are very rarely used for prosecuting anyone since the First Amendment makes prosecution pretty difficult. Intent to defame must be proven and mere opinions are not counted as defamation.

Also, "Truth" is a fool-proof defense. For example, in this case, the maker of the video claimed that Muslims are violent. They responded by killing the Libyan ambassador. So was he wrong?

And I repeat, OPINIONS DO NOT count as DEFAMATION.
dear it seems that you havn't read my posts carefully. I am not saying that person can be hanged according to American law. I know this law is very weak. What I m saying is that we should at least use some lawful ways instead of burning our home.

Quote:
Your assertion that the CIA can't churn out a crappy B-grade movie every week is laughable!
I don't think so its laughable. who said CIA does this???
go n read the post again. I said Americans.

Quote:
There won't be any real government in Afghanistan once the Americans leave. You think tens of thousands of Taliban will just put down their weapons and make peace with Pakistan. The bitter truth is that they are at an advantage; Pakistan has almost no control in the Tribal areas and is facing a severe economic crisis and a massive insurgency in Balochistan. What makes you think they won't push their advantage? And how will you negotiate with them; cede parts of Pakistan to them, huh? Because you can't win on the table if you lose on the ground.
Don't be so over-pessimistic. If not all still few Taliban groups can shake hands with Pakistan. international relations are not that simple and plain as you are depicting. Pakistan has defeated Taliban to a great extent otherwise you would have been in a situation like Libya and Syria.

Quote:
The Americans shut up the "LOLZ" alright when blamed Pakistan earlier in the year for demanding more money as CSF than was due to it. They refused to give the extra money.
but at least they agreed to give some money apart from AID. don't you think its LOLZ?

Quote:
Daily killing in Karachi, sectarian and ethnic violence, mobs hungry for Ahmedi blood, bomb blasts, military bases being attacked and idiots running around burning their own property. Let me take out my binoculars and look at America. Nope. None of these things.
This comparison is irrelevant to the topic.

Quote:
How can you preach Islam while demanding that a man be hanged just because he said something? Who would want to join such violent people. Hazrat Muhammad SAW did not spread Islam by butchering people and hatching plans to betray his allies.
Yes thats something really deplorable. As I said earlier we should reform ourselves for this purpose.

Quote:
No it wasn't. That's where the rebellion started genius.
Yes I admit my typing mistake. it was to be " ANTI QADDAFI'. Thnx for correction.