View Single Post
Old Friday, September 21, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Brother world is going back to Gold Exchange system. So anything associated with dollar is going to suffer. BRICS is making arrangements for the future. Just waiting for that time.
No its not, please stop listening to Zaid Hamid and read a good economics text book.

Quote:
And after that decision Obama got a decline in popularity.
No he did not. In fact, since it was Republicans who caused the delay in raising the debt ceiling, Obama also blamed them for causing the USA to lose its AAA rating. BTW, Obama's own deficit reduction plan was pretty extensive. And also, an approval rating around 50% is considered pretty good in the USA.

Quote:
after the recession there comes the period of recovery. You are still entangled in the period of recession while i am talking about the recovery period. Investors would find no other place to invest except South Asia. After a decade Pakistan may not be in a turmoil. i am talking about possibilities. As Economics is a science of Uncertainty and Possibilities.
Please read my post again, I'm not stuck in the past. I was merely telling you what will happen if the US economy collapses (as you said it will) or if there is a really big recession. Also, economics is based on supply and demand; makes no sense setting up a automobile factory in China (or anywhere else in the world) if there is no demand for it.