View Single Post
Old Friday, September 21, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
No its not, please stop listening to Zaid Hamid and read a good economics text book.
Zaid Hamid is not an economist
please recommend some.
I think I have forgotten my masters knowledge want to revise it.

Quote:
No he did not. In fact, since it was Republicans who caused the delay in raising the debt ceiling, Obama also blamed them for causing the USA to lose its AAA rating. BTW, Obama's own deficit reduction plan was pretty extensive. And also, an approval rating around 50% is considered pretty good in the USA.
Don't just confine yourself to American economy. give it a broader view. American people are protesting against expected cut in social benefits. It will become difficult and difficult for future governments.

Quote:
Please read my post again, I'm not stuck in the past. I was merely telling you what will happen if the US economy collapses (as you said it will) or if there is a really big recession. Also, economics is based on supply and demand; makes no sense setting up a automobile factory in China (or anywhere else in the world) if there is no demand for it.
I have mentioned some specific sectors in my post. demand in those sectors can't decrease to depths. world's increasing population is a guarantee that demand won't decrease that much.